John DiJulius | Customer Experience Blog

ATM delivers world-class service; Restaurant bans all kids; Cell phone turns into hotel room key
A Secret Service ATM – A Canadian Bank, TD Bank, thanks their most regular Customers in the most personalized and heartfelt way. Being a “regular” means you build relationships with employees. And if the employees are trained well, listening and recording your Customer intelligence, a business can provide Secret Service. TD Bank demonstrates this better than anyone I have ever seen, as they turn their ATMs into “Automated Thanking Machines.” Wait ’til you see their Customers’ reactions to the amazing surprises TD Bank delivers in this 4 minute must see video, which has been viewed over 11 million times already.

Read John’s full article on TheDiJuliusGroup.com…

Advertisements

8 Comments

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your
post is just great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable
work.

Comment by search

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and
I’m inspired! Extremely helpful info particularly the last section :
) I handle such info much. I was looking for this certain info for
a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Comment by helpful videos

Gene then went on to take down Jan 3-1 in the winners final.
Acute or Short Term Insomnia: In this type of insomnia the symptoms last for several weeks.
Stress is one of the most disastrous problems that can easily run down your immune
system, cause sleep problems such as insomnia or over-sleeping, cause gastrointestinal issues
such as ulcers and much more.

Comment by what can i take to help me sleep

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here,
however I assumed this put up was once good. I don’t recognize who you’re but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
Cheers!

Comment by your sales leads

This excellent website really has all the information I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know
who to ask.

Comment by auto repir

When such a company is selected, the owners need not worry about receiving the
right value for their scrap car and the cash earned can be used by them for purchasing a new dream vehicle.
Overall, car dealers around the country have hailed
this program as a success. So tell your teen to avoid any distraction, and if there’s
an urgency to pull over.

Comment by metal salvage

This is awesome. I love it. I had tears when the elderly lady received the tickets to see her daughter who has cancer. Just amazing that they can do this for their clients.

Comment by Erica Evans